- logical comparison
- operator precedence
- Js break continue
- with void statement
- reserved keywords
- HTML DOM Nodes
- document object
- write document
- DOM node properties
- jscript create nodes
- jScript dom attribute
- window open/close
- Window Object
- window print method
- extended functionality to web pages
- dynamic document generation
- use to create navigation system
- basic mathematical calculations
- manipulation of structured documents
- it can create cookies! cookies can be used to store and retrieve information from the user's computer
look daynamic html document
- objects - can hold any type of data and are the primery mechanism by which useful tasks are carried out. the browser provides a large number of objects for you to use. - for example window object use modify the content of the web page with the Document object.
- regular expressions - a regular expression as defined by the regexp constructor is used to carry out pattern matching.
- arrays - is an ordered set of values grouped together under a single identifier.
- weak typing - most high-level languages, including c and java are strongly typed.that is, a variable must be declared before it is used, and its type must be included in its declaration.in weakly typed language every variable and literal has a type,but data types are not explicitly declared.